Valentine’s Day is approaching and you can feel the vibe in the air much before the day arrives. Newspapers and magazines are filled with Valentine’s Day offer on so many things. People have already started thinking of ways to surprise their partners, gifts to give them, places to visit.
Here is a list of the places in Chandigarh that you can visit this Valentine’s Day with your partner.
1) Fine Dine Restaurants – Valentine’s Day celebrations are not complete without food. You can whisk away your partner to a dinner date or rather a romantic candlelight dinner to restaurants like Virgin Courtyard, Hibachi, and Whistling Duck for a great fine dine experience with great food and a cozy ambiance. Little App will help you make things more affordable too!
2) Sukhna Lake – One of the most beautiful spots in Chandigarh it is a great option for spending Valentine’s Day. You can take a walk in the evening with your partner, or organize a picnic for him or her by the lake and soak the fresh air, and natural beauty.
3) Government Museum and Art Gallery – If your partner is an art lover this can be a wonderful surprise for him or her. It has the a great collection of some of the most beautiful and well preserved paintings from the past.
4) Rock Garden – It is located just near Sukhna Lake and is a perfect place for a romantic getaway on Valentine’s Day. The artificial waterfalls, sculptures and, beautifully lined trees make for a great romantic setting and will instantly set the mood for the day.
5) Rose Garden – Instead of giving a bouquet of roses you can take your partner to a place that houses tons of them. After all what better than saying it with roses, flowers that are the symbol of love. A walk through rows and rows of roses of all kinds and colors is a great way to spend Valentine’s Day if you and your partner are nature lovers.
With so many options and so much to do you have the chance to make Valentine’s Day 2017 an experience to remember for your partner as well as yourself.