Delhi winters are beautiful and what makes them better is that Valentine’s day falls in winters. Here’s a list of the places you can go to with your partner on Valentine’s Day 2017.
- The All American Diner – Begin your day with a generous breakfast at the India Habitat Center’s The All American Diner. Picture this: it’s foggy and frosty outside and somebody presents to you some steaming hotcakes or a pot of gooey chocolate and waffles or a plate of rich, velvety pasta to make you feel uncommon. Beginning to look all starry eyed at as of now, right?
- Hauz Khas Village – It makes sense why Hauz Khas Village is the central hub for the gathering goers. With posh restaurants and happening diverse bars, it is perfect to enjoy a candlelight dinner and party all night.
- DLF MALL – This is the place for you if you and your partner love shopping. With the best international brands in the mall and the Emporio section housing the boutiques of Indian and International designers this can be a great place to do some Valentine’s Day shopping. You can avail Valentine’s Day offers on various brands.
- Monuments – You can take your partner to some of the best monuments in delhi like Humanyu’s Tomb, Old Fort, Lodi Tomb etc and have a quiet Valentine’s Day walking down the chambers and hallways of these beautiful monuments.
- Auditoriums – How about a not really standard Valentine’s Day? Watch a play. The well known FICCI Auditorium, Shri Ram Center and Kamani Auditorium – one of them must stage a play of your decision. Get your measurements of dramatizations, comedies and everything in the middle! It would be perfect.
With all these exciting options available you can show your love in so many different ways. Just pick whatever suits you and make Valentine’s Day 2017 a day worth remembering for your partner.