With Valentines Day 2017 coming it is time to start putting your mind and heart together to come up with ways of pampering your partner. Stuck in the daily grind of life you often miss out on chances to tell your partner how much they mean to you but 14th February gives you the opportunity to rekindle the romance and you better not let go of it. Just saying the three magical words is not enough. You need to show it and there so many ways in which you can do that.
Here is a list of the best places in Gurgaon for Valentine’s Day celebrations.
1) Kingdom of Dreams – Being an entertainment, theatre, and leisure, destination Kingdom of Dreams offers so much to do in a single premises. You can enjoy bollywood musicals at the Nautanki Mahal, arts, crafts and food at the Culture Gully, and theatrical productions at the Showshaa Theatre. It is a great choice for a dreamlike Valentine’s Day.
2) Sheesh Mahal – You can celebrate Valentine’s Day royally by visiting this place. It is an option you can consider if your partner is a history buff. After all a palace with mirrors on the ceiling and walls does sound romantic. Also it will calm your mind with its peaceful atmosphere.
3) Cyber Hub – This place is a must visit for Valentine’s Day especially for foodies since it offers a wide variety of restaurants in a single premises serving the all cuisines you can think of. If you are planning to whisk away your partner for a candlelight dinner then this is the place to go to. Also it would not be too harsh on your pocket since many of the restaurants will be coming up with Valentine’s Day offers.
4) Damdama Lake – Surrounded by hills and greenery this place is not just for nature lovers but for adventure lovers as well. While you can enjoy a quiet walk with your partner by the lake soaking in the beauty of nature you can also try fun activities like rock climbing, and zorbing. Boating is another activity you can enjoy here.
5) Ambience Mall – This is a place where you can do everything for your Valentine’s Day celebration. You can take them shopping since the mall has showrooms of leading brands, you can enjoy a casual meal at the food court or have a fine dine experience at the posh restaurants in the mall, and even take your partner for a movie date at the pvr cinema. You can do something different and go sporty by taking your partner on an ice skating date.
With all these exciting options available you can show your love in so many different ways. Just pick whatever suits you and make Valentine’s Day 2017 a day worth remembering for your partner.