Most of the people today live for food and if you are one such person then there are some restaurants in Bangalore that you need to visit now. Recommended by LittleApp for the die hard foodies!
- Birinz – This place comes as a big surprise when you visit it because instead of a sprawling restaurant it is a very cute and cosy kiosk. The one thing that you have to order form here is biryani which is pure happiness. Apart from that you can relish Chinese and Mughlai dishes as well. You can either get a takeaway or opt for home delivery because sometimes meals taste better when eaten in the comfort of your home. Quick delivery services are a blessing because when the food is that good you don’t want to wait.
- Gotcha – A combination of food, dance and, music makes this place a great option to hangout with friends.The vibe of the place is really energetic.The foot tapping music makes you want to dance. Adding to the casual feel of the place is its simple decor. Along with North Indian, Chinese, the menu includes lip smacking finger food. For those who just want to spend the evening drinking away then you can head to the place during the happy hours from 12:30 p.m to 6:30 p.m.
- NH8, Inorbit Mall – There’s nothing like enjoying authentic Rajasthani food in a South Indian city. It is a different experience altogether and there is one restaurant that brings this experience to you, NH8. Serving the best of Rajasthani dishes, this is a pure vegetarian restaurant. It is not just the food but the decor too that gives you a rajasthani feel. Traditional rajasthani showpieces and colorful patterns on the walls are a treat to the eyes. A place so unique deserves to be visited more than once.
- Jaffa’s Biryani – A combination of quantity and quality the food here leaves you asking for more . A decent seating area and a cosy ambiance are the reason why you should head to this place if you wish to spend your meal time peacefully. While their Biryani is a special recommendation, North Indian food served here has to be tried to . With great deals and combos and reasonable prices it is extremely easy on the pocket as well. So if simplicity appeals to you then this is where you should head to the next time.
- Lalli’s Restaurant – With simple interiors and a welcoming vibe this place gives you a homely feeling. Fans of Andhra cuisine need to hit this place right now. The perfect blend of spices makes the food here praiseworthy. Also, this place is a paradise for biryani lovers and that is because of Lalli’s special biryani. The service is quick and that is something that makes your experience at this place all the more pleasant.
With so many restaurants in every nook and corner of the city it becomes difficult to choose which one is the best. So the next time you are in such a dilemma you know where all to go. Don’t forget to check out LittleApp.in before you head out!