The first thing that you start missing when you live away from home and your family is your mom and the food she cooks. You get homesick for her food every now and then. For such days you can trust these restaurants to come to your rescue and they’re all Little certified!
1) Bawarchi Inn – With authentic North Indian, Andhra, Chinese, Biryani, Chinese this restaurant caters to the food interests of so many people. The aroma of hot food being served to you gives you a taste of it before you even eat it. One thing that you must try here is Biryani. This small and cosy restaurant located in BTM is everything you could ask for. Not only does the food here tastes good but it is filling and reasonably priced as well. You get a good quantity of food at a good price.You can get it delivered as well since they give home delivery.
2) Bakasur – Just like the name the place grabs your attention too. With stylish interiors it first makes an excellent impression of your eyes and then with its delightful north Indian food it wins your heart. With outdoor seating available here you can enjoy your meals a little more in the evening or at night. From desserts of all kinds to a huge variety in starters and main course, they so many options to choose from their buffet. With outlets in Nagwara, Bellandur, Koramangala, and Whitefield you can reach it in any part of the city. Valet parking in some of the outlets makes it easy for you to just focus on having a great time rather than worrying about your car.
3) Mast Kalandar – This pure vegetarian restaurant gives you a taste of home cooked north indian food. The staff is extremely hospitable and makes your experience here memorable. With attractive prices help you save a lot money. Also, you can opt for some amazing combo meals. During the navratras you can head here for authentic navratra food. One thing you should try is their special vrat thali during navratras. Their simple interiors and decent seating area offers a great ambiance. It has outlets all over the city in , east Bangalore, south Bangalore, central Bangalore, and north Bangalore.
4) Spicy Mirapakai – This restaurant in Electronic City offers a vast variety of food. The buffet spread here consists of north Indian, south Indian, Chinese, Andhra, Continental food . It is perfect for group meals, be it with your family or your friends or colleagues. They have screening of sports matches for sports fans. Along with variety in food they have variety in drinks as well. You can order drinks and watch your matches in peace here. You should not miss out on their signature cocktails.The elegant furnishing gives the place a grand look and the ambience here is just perfect.
5) Panchavati Gaurav – There are very few restaurants that offer you authentic Rajasthani and Gujarati food and this place is one of those few. This pure vegetarian restaurants brings to you the flavours of Gujarat and Rajasthan on a plate. Their exquisite thalis are a must try. Also it is one of the rare places where you get jain food. Apart from a delicious buffet they give you entertainment through a screen which runs sports matches all day. The decor is quite simple with beautiful paintings adorning the wall. The vibe of the place is very comfortable and homely and would make you want to visit again and again.
So if you miss your mom then these are the places that you need to go to now because they will recreate the magic that you miss about home. Don’t forget to check out LittleApp.in before you head out!